Beginning Fall 2014, the Plymouth State University will offer the following new graduate degree programs:
- Master of Science in Accounting: Designed for accounting professionals interested in pursuing licensure as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or certification as a Certified Management Accountant (CMA). To learn earn more about the MS in Accounting, contact Jen Pinckney.
- Master of Business Administration in International Business: PSU, in partnership with Babes-Bolyai University in Romania, delivers a rich, multicultural learning experience appropriate for working professionals who wish to gain knowledge of the environment and practices of international business. For more information, contact Jen Pinckney.
- Master of Science in Couples and Family Therapy: This new program will provide the foundational educational experience that can qualify individuals to become licensed marriage and family therapists. For more information, contact Steve Flynn.
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice Administration: Offering a combination of criminal justice and MBA courses, this new program is designed to develop the skills needed to lead in today’s criminal justice organizations. To learn more about this exciting new program contact Stephanie Halter.
- Elementary Education and Special Education Dual-Certification: This dual-certification program will lead to endorsements for certification in both Elementary Education K-8 and General Special Education K-12. Contact Susan Shapiro or Marcel Lebrun for more information.
- Middle Level Leadership Certificate: A unique learning opportunity for middle level educators to enhance their leadership skills and increase their knowledge of the developmental needs of young adolescents. This program begins Spring 2015 as a cohort model. To learn more, contact Linda Carrier.
Learn more about these and the many other graduate degree programs at Plymouth State.