Our location in central New Hampshire with its plentiful lakes and mountains provides an inviting background for immersing yourself in the arts.
2013 courses offered are:
- Advanced Wheel and Ceramic Design, July 1-August 5, 2013
- Environmental Art, July 8-12, 2013
- Personal Voice in Printmaking, July 8-18, 2013
- Myths, Masks and Identity, July 8-24, 2013
- Introduction to Photography, July 9-August 6, 2013
- En Plein Air Watercolor, July 22-26, 2013
- The Arts in Society, July 29-August 9, 2013
- Creative and Professional Development in the Arts, August 2-4, 2013
- Movement, Mark Making and Mindfulness, August 5-8, 2013
- Encaustic and Mixed Media, August 5-9, 2013
Summer Housing on Campus is Available
On-campus apartment accommodations are available in the White Mountain Apartment Complex. A small number of one-bedroom apartments are available, most are two-bedroom. All are fully furnished with appliances and furniture. Residents need to provide their own linens, shower curtains, towels, kitchen utensils, etc. There is a five-night minimum stay required in the apartments. Due to the limited number of apartments, availability is not guaranteed. There are also single and double rooms available in Langdon Woods Residential Complex for graduate students only. This building offers single and double rooms with private bathrooms. The building also has two elevators, a shared kitchen, fitness room, laundry room, and computer cluster with printer on the main floor of the building. Residents of Langdon Woods need to provide their own linens. Download a summer housing application. Housing requests must be received a minimum of 7 days prior to your planned arrival on campus. Please direct your housing questions to Tom Weeks at (603) 535-3298 or firstname.lastname@example.org.