The Department of Residential Life provides a variety of housing options to graduate students, including on- and off-campus housing. On-campus housing is assigned through Residential Life. Off-campus housing is operated by individual landlords or property management companies.
Additionally if you are planning to take courses during the summer and need housing, Residential Life offers two options:
- A limited number of one- and two-bedroom furnished apartments are available.
- You must bring your own linens, shower curtains, towels, and kitchen utensils.
- A five-night minimum stay is required.
- Single and double rooms with private bathrooms are available.
- Langdon Woods has two elevators, a shared kitchen, fitness room, laundry room, and computer cluster with printer.
- You must bring your own linens, shower curtains, and towels.
All housing requests must be received a minimum of seven days prior to your planned arrival on campus. Summer housing applications are available at the Residential Life Office, Centre Lodge, or online. For additional information contact Tom Weeks, associate director, at (603) 535-3298.
Plymouth State’s dining services, including Prospect Dining Hall, the Mountain View Snack Bar, and other venues throughout campus, are coordinated by Residential Life and are provided by a private contractor.
The dining program includes innovative features, such as express packaged take-out meals, an extensive self-serve salad bar; a pizza station; vegetarian options; a pasta bar; and a variety of entrees, beverages, and desserts at every meal. A campus dining committee works closely and continuously with the dining contractor to evaluate menu items and the overall program.
FlexCash is money that is accessible electronically via your Plymouth State ID card. FlexCash gives you a convenient way to purchase snacks, beverages, and full meals in Prospect Hall, the Sidewalk Café, the Mountain View Snack Bar, and from vending machines.