Once you register for your first course or have been officially admitted, your myPlymouth account will be created within 36 hours. Your myPlymouth account is a valuable resource and your best source for campus information and communication. The myPlymouth website is a highly integrated environment and your gateway to nearly all of PSU’s online services. You can use myPlymouth to:
- Read official Plymouth State email
- Register online for classes
- Review course schedules and check availability
- Access financial aid information
- Use online library resources
- Participate in online courses
- View your grades
- Read course descriptions
- Review your financial and student account records
- Access program evaluations
- Check on account holds
- Print unofficial transcripts
To obtain your user name and password, visit the myPlymouth log in page.
- Click on “What’s my user name?” Follow the instructions to determine your user name.
- Click on “What’s my password?” for instructions to obtain your password.
Regular access to your PSU myPlymouth account is necessary to receive important course information from the administration and faculty.