1. Stress Management Programs & Services offered at PSU:
- Meditation Mondays – every Monday (excluding holidays/summer) from 12:20-12:45pm in the Frost Commons. Open to everyone. No pre-registration necessary.
2. Stress Management Services in Community:
- The Common Man Spa – Offers massage therapy and other spa services (located in Plymouth)
- Body Solutions Therapy – Offers natural therapies and relaxation services (located in Plymouth)
- Natural Change – Offers massage therapy and hypnosis (located in Plymouth)
- Take Time To Heal – Offers Therapeutic Relaxation & Pregnancy Massage, by appointment only (located in Plymouth)
3. Relaxation Scripts:
Close your office door, turn off the lights and take a 5-20 minute wellness break in your office by practicing one of these scripts (to receive your office door sign that reads “I am Taking My Wellness Break” email your name & MSC# to firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. Guided Meditations
The PSU Wellness Center now offers guided meditations! They are recorded by Wellness Center coordinator Wendy Burnham. The recordings range in length, and are free to listen to:
5. Relaxation Downloads
Dartmouth Health Promotion and Wellness: We hope you find these audio files helpful in your relaxation efforts.
Take some time to explore the different approaches to relaxation and discover what works for you. Click here