1. PSU Nutrition Resources:
- Denise Normandin, RDN, LD, Program Manager -(603) 535-2195 or email@example.com
- PSU Dining Services, Diahnn Thompkins, RD – (603) 535-3186 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- PSU Nutrition Services
2. Community Nutrition Resources:
- Hannaford’s – Tips on how to shop healthier & eat better
- Peppercorn Natural Foods – Located near campus on Main Street, a great alternative to the supermarket. They offer natural foods, herbs, and locally produced foods.
- Local Foods Plymouth – An online resource that connects you with local farmers and local goods. Purchase foods online weekly Sunday-Tuesday and pick-up on Thursdays from 4-6pm at the UPS Store on Main Street.
- D’Acres – a not-for-profit Permaculture Farm and Educational Homestead located in Dorchester, NH. They offer many nutritionally related workshops and a variety of community events.
- Eco-Learning Gardens – In 5 separate Plymouth locations, kids and adults work together to plant, weed and harvest edible crops for the community. They donate fresh, pesticide-free produce to the Plymouth Community Closet Food Pantry, Meals for Many, the Plymouth Senior Center, the Circle Camp, the Pemi Youth Center, the Bridge House and the Plymouth Elementary School. As we become more and more removed from the family farms that once covered the landscape and fed our communities, ELG is trying to rekindle a relationship with the land by educating and connecting the community with our food source.
3. PSU Nutrition Programs:
- Weight Watchers on Campus – look for information on future programming
- Cooking Classes & Workshops – look for announcements on future events
4. Submit your healthy recipes and we will feature them on our website and monthly newsletter – email healthy recipes to email@example.com