Current Board Members
- Denisha Odell, President
- Anna Brown, Vice President
- Courtney Bracken, Secretary
- Olivia Chambers, Food Pantry Manager
- Maria Nacopoulos
- Erin Murphy
- Sophia Paglierani
- Jenna Lightfoot
- Colleen Garrity
Requirements for Board Membership
- Ability to make serious, thoughtful, mature decisions to support the financial needs of all students.
- Ability to work as a team member with other students to come to a consensus on applications for grants and to oversee the operation of an on-campus food pantry.
- Ability to respond in a timely manner to all requests for decisions on grants.
- Ability to respond in a timely manner to all communications with board members, advisors, and volunteers.
- Commitment to work on the board for at least two consecutive semesters.
- Completion of at least one full semester at Plymouth State.
- GPA of 2.75 or better.
IMPORTANT: Students on the board must sign a statement of confidentiality regarding all Student Support Foundation business.
If you are interested in applying for board membership, review the information about the SSF on this site, especially the mission and goals of the SSF, located at About SSF. Then fill out the application form (MS Word). Submit the form to email@example.com.
For More Information
If you have any questions, contact the program advisor Sam Wisel at firstname.lastname@example.org.