Honoring a Legacy. Realizing a Dream.
Be a part of it.
The Museum of the White Mountains, which opened in February of 2013, at Plymouth State University, preserves and promotes the unique history, culture, and environmental legacy of the region. It provides unique collections-based, archival, and digital learning resources serving researchers, students, teachers, and the public at large.
Be a part of this important work. Your membership makes you part of a community of supporters devoted to preserving the heritage of the White Mountains. To become a member or renew a membership, please click “MWM Membership,” below to be directed to the online membership form.
Your early support is so important to this project.
Member benefits include:
- Programs of special interest
- Exclusive previews and receptions
- E-newsletter with insider views
- A network of others committed to the White Mountains
- Annual recognition (should you choose) on-line and in print