2014 Fall Opening Session
We are looking forward to the start of the semester! Fall 2014 Orientation activities are listed on the Fall Opening schedule, available above. If you did not attend a June Orientation session, NO WORRIES…we are prepared for your attendance at Fall Opening Orientation. No sign up required.
PARENTS AS PARTNERS
Monday, September 1st, at 1:00pm in Boyd 144
Brought to you by: The Department of University Studies, Financial Aid, Help Desk (technology), New Student Orientation, Plymouth Academic Support Services, and Residential Life. This program presents ideas on how parents can have a positive impact on their student’s academic and campus life experience.
Beginning at 2:00pm on Tuesday, September 2nd, orientation activities are mandatory for all students – even if you attended a June Orientation.
Mark Your Calendar – these dates are important!
- Monday, September 1 – Move In Day! Residence Halls open at 8:30am
- Tuesday, September 2 – Evening classes begin at 5:00pm
- Wednesday, September 3– First full day of classes
If you are not yet registered for your fall semester classes…
You may need to complete the Math Placement Assessment, which is available online! It is highly recommended that you take it prior to fall orientation so that your results can be used to determine the appropriate math course for you during registration.
Click here for more information on the Math Placement Assessment
September Mandatory Advising Meeting
Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Be on the look-out for an email from the Undergraduate Advising Center for advising room locations. The list of advising room locations can be found here.
The following Administrative Offices will be open on Monday, September 1, 2014
- Admissions – 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Financial Aid – 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Health Services – 9:00am – 3:00pm
- ITS HelpDesk (Lamson Library and Learning Commons) – 8:00am – 9:00pm
- Registrar – 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Residential Life – 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Student Account Services (formerly the Bursar) – 9:00am – 3:00pm
- University Bookstore – 8:00am – 7:00pm
- Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs Office – 9:00am – 3:00pm
All students MUST attend an orientation program in order to enroll as a student at PSU.
Stay tuned, as this website will be updated periodically with all the information you will need…and more!!
If you have any questions, please contact: Michele Escobar, Student Services Program Assistant, or Randy Szabadics, Student Life Receptionist at (800) 842-6900 (option 2) Monday through Friday, between 8:30am and Noon OR 1:00pm and 4:00pm.