Commerce Manager from Nelnet Business Solutions allows each department to conduct business, collect information, and accept payments online for non-registration type online payment activity.
Key features that differ from the eVENTS System:
- Allows for pass-through authentication (i.e. Pass student ID # and name after login to the myPlymouth portal).
- Individualized business rules:
- Types of online payments accepted – e-check and/or credit cards
- Type of credit cards accepted – MasterCard, Visa, Discover and/or American Express
- Data integration into PSU-owned software applications (i.e. Banner STUDENT system)
Current applications of the ecommerce solution include:
- Tuition Bill payments
- Tuition/Housing deposit payments
- Pay2Print purchases
- FlexCash Purchases
- Global Education Study Away and National Student Exchange Applications
- And More..
If you are in need of an ecommerce solution, contact the Budgeting and Accounting Services Office at 535-3293 or firstname.lastname@example.org