CCM meets Wednesday evenings at 7 p.m. in the Reflection & Spiritual Care Center. It’s a great way to meet and socialize with other Catholics and to learn about what Catholics believe. Feel free to attend, whether or not you’re Catholic!
In the first half of the meeting, we plan spiritual, social, and service activities. And in the second, half, we discuss issues of faith. In the past, we discussed a wide range of topics, including:
- The Shack book discussion
- Centering Prayer and Lectio divina
- Theology of the Body
- U2’s Christian Music
- Saints and Canonization
- Hunger and Homelessness in NH
- Differences between Catholics and Protestants
- Stress relief through humor
- Vocations – religious and otherwise
And always, there are refreshments!