The Financial Aid Team is committed to utilizing a paperless process for notifying all returning students of their financial aid eligibility. Through the use of myPlymouth, our student portal, students have 24/7 access to all financial aid information.
The following video can get you started on using myPlymouth…
For assistance with your username, password, or setting up your myPlymouth account, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 603-535-2929 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For new (deposited) and returning students:
- Log on to myPlymouth
- Click on the ‘Services’ tab at the top of the page
- Locate the ‘myFinances’ channel
- Click on the second selection in the channel, which is ‘My Financial Aid’ (located directly beneath ‘View My Bill’)
- Choose the correct aid year from the drop down box in the upper right hand corner and click ‘go’
- You will find the following information:
- Current Messages
- Financial Aid Award
- Requirements that need action
- Cost of Attendance
Note, be sure to scroll through the page to see all information
Please check your myPlymouth account and your email frequently!