So, you think having fun requires spending lots of dough? Check out the ideas below. With a little creativity and very little money, you’ll find dozens of ways to have fun on a dime right at your fingertips!
Take Advantage of Mother Nature:
- Pack an outdoor picnic
- Take a hike
- Tube along a river
- Relax on the beach
- PSU Ski package
- Skate at PSU’s new ice arena!
Free Local Events:
- CitySearch.com is an excellent resource for free events happening in cities across the country.
- Search your local Chamber of Commerce site for upcoming events.
- Read your local or campus paper.
Free Campus Events:
- PACE Movies
- Intramural sporting events
- Join a student organization
- PSU Calendar of Events
- Find volunteer options at the PSU Community Service Center
You’re a Winner:
- Listen to local radio stations holding contests for tickets to local events.
If you have any “Fun On A Dime” tips you’d like to share, please email them to email@example.com.