PSU encourages students to participate in community service activities. The opportunities available are managed through the Community Service Center located in the Hartman Union Building.
WORK STUDY POSITIONS IN THE COMMUNITY
The Community Service Center partners with the following community organizations to provide opportunities for students who have federal work study:
- CADY, Inc. (Communities for Alcohol and Drug-Free Youth), Plymouth
- Holderness After School Care and Enrichment Program, Holderness
- Plymouth Chamber of Commerce, Plymouth
- Plymouth Elementary School A+ P.L.U.S Program, Plymouth
- Plymouth Parks and Recreation, Plymouth
- Lakes Region Child Care Services at Whole Village, Plymouth
- Whole Village Resources Center, Plymouth
Federal work study is required for all positions. If you have work study and are interested in working with any of these organizations, please contact Brian Dye at the Community Service Center located in the Hartman Union Building or call 535-2639.