Position Title: Info Booth Assistant
Responsible To: Associate Director of the Hartman Union
Knowledge of and/or willingness to learn the operations and services of the Hartman Union. Effective customer relations and communication skills.
This position works Monday-Thursday 8am-9pm and Friday 8am-6pm. Hours will depend on availability.
- Assist customers in any way possible. Be aware of the daily events occurring in the building. Be familiar with the physical layout of the Hartman Union and the rest of the campus so that you may direct unfamiliar individuals to their desired locations.
- Receive incoming calls; answer questions, take messages, transfer calls to appropriate parties (see specific Information Booth/Office Assistant training materials for procedures).
- Manage distribution of office keys for student organizations. Ensure that keys are given only to those authorized students whose names appear on the key list, and make sure they sign the KEY SIGN OUT SHEET.
- Manage distribution of game equipment to PSC ID bearing individuals. Make sure to log game equipment checked out on the GAMES SIGNOUT SHEET.
- Attend all scheduled meetings, training sessions, and two professional development sessions per semester
- Be aware of all general information.
- Assist with office work when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Associate Director or HUB management.