The HUB is more than just a name and a location. It’s where you meet new friends while doing cool, fun stuff!
We offer a variety of ways to get involved so you start building your home away from home, as soon as you arrive. Be sure to check out each area’s site because they offer a wide array of programs throughout the semester:
- Get involved in a Student Organization that interests you (choose from over 100 or learn about how to start your own) through our Student Activites Office!
- Participate on an Intramurals team or get fit with Recreation Programs and their awesome student facilities!
- Get to know local families & business owners by participating in a Community Service activity!
- Take one of the phenomenal classes offered through the Outdoor Center and rock climb, paddle the Pemi, or sea kayak!
- Get a massage or accupressure session, or take a yoga class and learn about the many ways to help yourself stay healthy through the Wellness Center!