Review Job Postings
Human Resources posts a variety of benefited faculty and staff employment opportunities on our website, please review the list for the most current information.
How to apply online using PSU Jobs Fact Sheet
Applying for a Position
Each individual job posting provides specific information about:
- Duties and responsibilities
- Requested application materials
To receive full consideration, please review this information carefully and submit your materials accordingly. If you are interested in multiple positions, you must apply separately for each position.
Note: Plymouth State University only accepts applications and resumes for posted and advertised faculty and staff positions. PSU returns “unsolicited” applications and resumes to applicants who submit materials for non-posted positions.
What Happens After Applying
- Applicants will receive a confirmation number which acknowledges receipt of the application
materials submitted for a posted position.
- Applications received by the review or priority consideration date will undergo a thorough
review by HR and a “search committee” screening process.
- Applicants should be aware that the screening process, which can take several weeks, or more.
- Applications reviewed and selected by the “search committee” for an interview
will receive a phone call or e-mail to set up an appointment.
- Applications reviewed and not selected for an interview will be notified by letter
of that decision at the close of the search process.
Deadlines: Priority Consideration – Review Date
The HR Department includes a review or priority consideration date in all job postings. Applicants need to adhere to the date included in the posting and submit application materials postmarked accordingly to ensure full consideration. Positions will remain open until filled unless otherwise closed at the institution’s discretion.