A variety of non-benefited, part-time clinical faculty opportunities available.
The Office of Teacher Certification is recruiting part-time student teaching clinical faculty for the Teacher Education program. Clinical faculty must be skilled practitioners familiar with state and national standards, qualified, and able to make a part-time commitment to evaluate teacher candidates in the classroom.
Submit an application packet that includes:
- Clinical faculty application with cover letter
- current resume
- three letters of professional recommendation
- a copy of your state teacher certification.
- Masters Degree.
- Minimum three years certified teaching experience.
- State Teacher Certification.
Office of Teacher Certification
Plymouth State University
17 High Street, MSC 41A
Plymouth, NH 03264
Applications will be accepted on an on-going basis.
Plymouth State University is committed to diversity amongst its faculty, staff and students. We are an AA/EEO employer and encourage women and minorities to apply. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the U.S.