The M-Drive allows you a place to save your documents that you want be able to open anywhere on campus. The M-drive is a place that is dedicated to you and your documents you wish to save and reopen on campus. It can be accessed using your personal laptop. If you are using a Apple computer connected to the Plymouth State University network this is a step by step tutorial showing you how to access the M-Drive.
Note: Off-campus users need to connect to the VPN before following these instructions.
1. Click on the “Go” menu in the toolbar at the top of the screen (make sure “Finder” is selected)
2. With the “Go” menu selected click on the option called “Connect To Server”
3. A window should open that looks like the following image
4. In the box titled “Server Address” type in the following :
smb://jupiter.plymouth.edu/username (where username is your myPlymouth username)
(If you are off campus you can use https://jupiter.plymouth.edu/username and you do not need to connect to the VPN).
5. Click connect and give it a few moments to connect
6. A window should open that looks similar to the following image as well as a image on your desktop with your user name as the title
If you have questions or if you would like assistance with connecting to your M drive on Mac OSX please contact the ITS Help Desk: