- Right click on the Start menu.
- Click on Explorer or Open Windows Explorer
- Click the Tools menu (if you do not see the Tools menu, click the Alt key), then click on Map Network Drive:
- Choose an (arbitrary) drive letter from the dropdown menu (only one drive letter can be assigned simultaneously)
- In the Folder: field, type in \\jupiter.plymouth.edu\username Where username is your myPlymouth username (if you are off campus you can use https:\\jupiter.plymouth.edu\username and you do not need to be connected to the VPN)
- Check the Reconnect at logon box if you want your M drive to automatically map when you log onto your computer
- Click the Connect using a different user name link (for Vista); or check the Connect using different credentials checkbox (for Windows 7):
- In the window that opens (if you do not see a window open, first click on Finish), type in: plymouth\username in the username field, where username is your myPlymouth username. Type in your myPlymouth password in the password field. Check the checkbox to Remember my credentials (on Windows 7 only).
- Your M drive is now mapped!
If you have questions or if you would like assistance with mapping to your M drive on Windows, please contact the ITS Help Desk: