- To change your myPlymouth theme, first log into myPlymouth.
- On the left hand side of the page, click on Change Theme
- On the page that opens, you can preview a theme by clicking on its associated image. To set your theme, simply click on the theme’s name. Curious about PSU themes? You can read more about event themes, theme selection, and theme creation in Plymouth State’s Theme Practices document.
- Is an event theme annoying you? Do you want your theme selection back? If so, feel free to opt out of the themes you do not wish to see by clicking on the Opt-Out of Event Themes link at the top of the page. Then, check the themes you would like to opt out of, and click the Save Settings button.
- Clicking on the Other Portal Preferences link on the top of the page allows you to enable or disable the full width (when enabled, stretches the width of the page to fill the page), and also to enable or disable the chat bar that resides at the bottom of myPlymouth.
If you have questions or if you would like assistance with changing your myPlymouth theme and/or other myPlymouth preferences, please contact the ITS Help Desk: