Here at Plymouth State University we have the ability to loan out many different types of equipment like video cameras, projectors, screens and computers. These loans must be completed 72 hours prior to the time the equipment is needed. The following tutorial is a step by step process to complete an online reservation.
- Log in to my.plymouth.edu
- On the left under the “My Services” sidebar and select “Equipment Reservations”
- When you click on the link a page will open with three options on it. To start a new loan we will select the option titled “Start Loan”
- The next screen you see is the “equipment reservation form” This form will give us the information we need in order to process the loan.
- Once you have successfully submitted the the “equipment reservation form” you will proceed to step 2 where you will select exactly what you will need for your reservation. Look through the categories to select what you want and click the button “add to loan”. (If you have any questions or concerns at this point of the process make sure you call the ITS Help Desk at (603) 535-2929 to make sure you get exactly what you need in order to have a successful loan)
- Once you have added what you need to the loan click “proceed to step 3″ at the bottom of the page.
- A receipt will show up on your screen. Look over to make sure all of the information is correct and finally click “Submit Request for Equipment” You will receive an email telling you if your request was successful and also approved.
If you have questions or if you would like assistance with making an equipment reservation, please contact the ITS Help Desk: