In the Hartman Union Building (HUB) we have our on campus mail system. Each student is given a specific mailbox in the HUB to receive personal mail at while living on-campus. Each mailbox has a 4 digit number and a lock with a predetermined lock combination. the following is a step by step tutorial on how to find your mailbox number and the combination to your mailbox.
1. Log-in to my.plymouth.edu
2. At the welcome page select the Tab titled “Services”
3. Once the Services tab is selected the following screen should appear:
4. In the Channel with the header “Self-Service” (should be in the middle of page) select Personal Information.
5. The following is the screen you will see next. Select “View Hub-Mailbox Combination.
6. The next screen will you see will now allow you to view your suite number, the combination and how to open your Suite box in the Hartman Union Building
If you have questions or if you would like assistance with the the import process please contact the ITS Help Desk at 5-2929 or visit us at the main Information Desk in Lamson Library.