This step by step tutorial will help you if you are trying to access your M-drive from anywhere off campus. It allows you access to all of your documents that you have saved in your M-drive for use anywhere in the world.
- Start by logging into my.plymouth.edu with your user name and password
- The next screen you will see is the Welcome screen of myPlymouth.
- At this screen look at the left side toolbar titled “My Services” The following image is it close up
- Under the “My Services” toolbar locate the section titled “Campus” and click on the link called MyDrive
- Once you click “MyDrive” the contents of your M drive should appear in a new window of your Internet browser and be able to be viewed anywhere with ease.
If you have questions or if you would like assistance with changing your myPlymouth theme and/or other myPlymouth preferences, please contact the ITS Help Desk: