- Choices will only work on Windows computers. If you are off campus, first log into the VPN
- Click on the Start menu, and click on Computer
- Click on Map Network Drive (if you don’t see this, press the Alt key)
- In the Folder field, type in:
- Check the checkbox for Connect using different credentials, then click Finish
- In the window that pops up, type in
(where username is your myPlymouth username)
- Type your myPlymouth password into the Password field, and click OK.
- You should see a new drive mapped, called afserv. Double click on this drive.
- You will see a list of folders. Double click on the CHCT folder
- In the new list of folders, double click on the APPS folder
- Scroll down the list of files, until you see WCHOICES, and double click on this file
- This will open Choices. It may take several minutes for it to completely open. Please be patient.
- Once Choices is open, select which option you’d like to open.
- When you are finished with Choices, click the Exit button.