You must use Safari to access the VPN.
You must also download the Remote Desktop Connection for Mac.
1. Go to http://go.plymouth.edu/vpn
2. Log into the VPN using your myPlymouth credentials.
3. A window should prompt, click, “Allow”.
5. A page should load. Click to start the, “Java Secure Application Manager”.
7. Now, log into myPlymouth, and click the “Services” heading on top of the page.
8. Now click the remote application you want to use.
9. Now the remote application should download and show up on your Safari’s download list. Double-click the “.rdp” from the list.
10. A window should prompt asking for your credentials. Click, “Cancel”.
11. Enter “127.0.1.10″ for the computer’s name.
12. Now enter in your myPlymouth credentials, and click “OK”.
13. After clicking “OK” the application should load.
If you have questions or if you would like assistance with the remote applications for Mac please contact the ITS Help Desk at 5-2929 or visit us at the main Information Desk in Lamson Library.