Here at Plymouth State University we have many applications that students and faculty are allowed to use through the University. This tech tip will help show you where to find these applications and how to launch them. Please note: If you are connecting to these services from off-campus you must be connected to the VPN.
- Log into my.plymouth.edu
- While at the Welcome page click the tab titled “services”
- After clicking the services tab, scroll down to the bottom of that page. The last box in the middle should be titled “Remote Applcations” and look similar to the following image.
- Once you pick an application a box will pop up asking you to either open or save the file. we are going to save the file
- A download window should open. double click on the file.
- Once you double click another pop up should appear asking if you want to connect or cancel. we will click connect and the application should now be opened.
If you have questions or if you would like assistance with the the import process please contact the ITS Help Desk at 5-2929 or visit us at the main Information Desk in Lamson Library.