Plymouth State has a new wireless printing system called Print Nomad.
- Log into http://go.plymouth.edu/printnomad with your myPlymouth username and password and click on Log In:
- The page that will open will show you your Balance and Credits.
- Click on the Web Printing link at the top of the page. This will bring you to the following page:
- Choose a Document by clicking on the Select File… button. Browse for the file that you want to print. The currently supported file types/formats that you can print are listed. Printing any file type/format not listed will not successfully print. Only one file can be printed simultaneously.
- Choose a Printer by clicking the drop down menu. The Printer Details section will show you whether the printer you selected from the drop down menu can print in color and/or duplex (double-sided).
- Printing Options allows you to change the number of copies printed, the number of pages per sheet, whether to print the file in color (only applicable for color printers), or duplexing options (only applicable for printers that can duplex). Click the Next button when you are ready to continue.
- You will see a Print Job Confirmation page similar to the following:
You can click on the thumbnail image to see a larger preview of what the file will look like when printed.
- Click the Print Now button to immediately print the file, or
- Click the Hold Job In Queue button to print the file later, or
- Click the Cancel button to cancel the print job
If you have questions or if you would like assistance with Print Nomad, please contact the ITS Help Desk: