The following instructions allow you to receive your myPlymouth (Zimbra/myMail) e-mail on your iPod, iPad and/or iPhone. When on campus, you must be connected to either the PSU Student or PSU Employee wireless networks. You will not be able to send or receive e-mail if connected to the PSU Secure Guest wireless network.
- Start by clicking on the Settings of your IPod, IPad, or IPhone
- Once in the Settings menu select Mail, Contacts, Calenders and select “Add Account…”
- The following screen asks what type of account it will be, select the Microsoft Exchange. Once selected, a new screen will appear. Enter in the Name you want associated with this account, your Plymouth State University email address (with the format @mail.plymouth.edu), and your myPlymouth password. The Description field is optional. Click Next when done.
- A screen similar to the previous screen will appear. In the Server field, type in: mail.plymouth.edu Click Next.
- Setting up myPlymouth email as Exchange allows you to sync mail, contacts, and calendars from Zimbra (myMail) to your iOS device. By default, all will sync. If you would like to customize this, turn off any that you would not like to sync. Click Save when you are don
If you have questions or if you would like assistance with setting up e-mail on your iPod, iPad or iPhone, please contact the ITS Help Desk: