In order to restore your Firefox bookmarks to your PSU Roaming Profile, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Log-on to a PSU Cluster Computer and locate the file “places.sqlite” on your Desktop.
2. Open up Firefox, click “Help”, and then “Troubleshooting Information”.
3. Now click “Open Containing Folder”.
4. Now click “File”, and then “Exit”.
5. Copy “places.sqlite” that should appear on the Desktop.
6. Paste “places.sqlite” into your Mozilla Firefox profile folder that should already be open.
7. Finally you might have to click “Copy and Replace” when you paste “places.sqlite” into the Mozilla profile folder.
If you have questions or if you would like assistance with the the import process please contact the ITS Help Desk at 5-2929 or visit us at the main Information Desk in Lamson Library.