- ANSWERS [from HigherEd.org
- Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education
- Classification of Instructional Programs 2000 [CIP]
- Ecola’s College Locator
- Educator’s Reference Desk
- Internet Resources for Institutional Research
- Links to Higher Education Associations
- National Center for Education Statistics
- National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education
- National Information Center for Higher Education Policymaking and Analysis
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges [NEASC]
- NH PAPER
- State Higher Education Executive Officers [SHEEO]
Described as a "portal to information about national datasets in postsecondary education."
Offers a variety of online tools to assist in finding surveys and data.
Home of the CIP codes.
Locate the home page of any college or university.
Includes search access to ERIC databases.
“The gateway to statistics from over 100 U.S. Federal agencies.”
Links to institutional research offices, higher education associations, government statistics,
electronic publications, internet-related sites, and more.
About forty links, courtesy of the National Teaching and Learning Forum.
Home page for NCES; well-developed Electronic Catalog and on-line data access
tools; links to surveys, IPEDS, and other NCES services.
National Center reports are available for viewing or downloading.
Includes “Measuring Up: The State-by-State Report Card for Higher Education.”
Good collection of mostly NH and New England links provided by the
New Hampshire Partnership for the Advancement of Postsecondary Education Research