Online Instructor Consultation Program
This consultation program has been designed to fit the individual needs of all participating faculty. This is required for any faculty member who is new to teaching 100% online courses or replacing at least 33% of a course’s seat time with online meetings (blended format).
Please contact Scott Robison (firstname.lastname@example.org) a full term before the course start date to begin the process.
Here are the required steps:
- The instructor completes a needs assessment survey.
- The instructor is enrolled in and utilizes the resources in the Teaching Online at PSU course in Moodle. This coincides with the course development, if applicable.
- A pre-course review of the course, using PSU’s course development checklist, is completed by an instructional designer. A copy is provided to the Department Chair.
- The instructor teaches the course.
- A post-course review is completed by an instructional designer and is provided to the instructor. The instructor is invited to discuss the post-course review with the instructional designer.
- The Department Chair receives a copy of the post-course review.
To get started, please contact Scott Robison (email@example.com)
Click HERE to view the list of instructors who have participated in the Online Instructor Consultation Program (PSU users only).
Click HERE to download the course review checklist noted above.
Click HERE to access Learning Technologies and Online Education’s Policies and Procedures.