Online Instructor Consultation Program
This consultation program has been designed to accommodate the individual needs of all participating faculty. This is required of any instructor who is new to teaching 100% online, or replacing at least 33% of a course’s seat time with online meetings (blended format).
Please contact Scott Robison (firstname.lastname@example.org) a full term before the course start date to begin the process.
Here are the required steps:
- The instructor has an initial consultation with an LTOE instructional designer and completes a needs assessment survey.
- The instructor is enrolled in and utilizes the resources in the Teaching Online at PSU course in Moodle. If applicable, the instructor consults with the instructional designer regarding course development needs.
- Two weeks before the course start date, a pre-course review is completed by an instructional designer. The instructor is invited to discuss any suggested changes to the course. A copy is provided to the Department Chair.
- The instructor teaches the course.
- A post-course review is completed by an instructional designer and is provided to the instructor. The instructor is invited to discuss the post-course review with the instructional designer.
- The Department Chair receives a copy of the post-course review.
To get started, please contact Scott Robison (email@example.com)
Click HERE to view the list of instructors who have participated in the Online Instructor Consultation Program (PSU users log into myPlymouth first).
Click HERE to download the course review checklist noted above.
Click HERE to access Learning Technologies and Online Education’s Policies and Procedures.