RES NORTH PARKING PERMITS UPGRADES WILL BE AVAILABLE BEGINNING ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 1
In order to get your ResNorth Upgrade:
- Peel off your Restricted permit and immediately bring it in to University Police
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- No Upgrades will be allowed without turning in a Restricted permit
- Credit card, debit card, or e-check can be used to pay the $30.00 Upgrade fee, we do NOT accept cash
- Upgrades are available on a first-come, first-served basis
Safe Walk is being revived in an effort to provide an additional service across the campus and to all residential areas.
Safe Walk will provide two safe walk escorts to and from any location across campus when students may not feel safe walking alone. This also will provide residents with visible, accessible, and available paraprofessional student staff and students volunteers.
Safe Walk Call Lines:
Safe Walk Phone 1: 603.254.6272
Safe Walk Phone 2: 603.254.6165
Safe Walk is available Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings from 10pm until 2am.
Currently Safe Walk is an entity of Residential Life, but will hopefully be transitioning to a student-run organization as it was many years ago at Plymouth State.
Students who are interested in volunteering should contact one of the following staff members:
Sara Noyes, Residence Director of Blair Hall – email@example.com
Dom Medaglia-Brown, Residence Director of Pemi Hall – firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Hutchins, Public Safety Sergeant, University Police – email@example.com