Faculty Permit Process

To Obtain a Faculty / Staff Permit:

  1. Obtain a Faculty/Staff Identification card (HUB – Panther Print Shop)
  2. Contact Plymouth State University Police Department to be pre-qualified for a Faculty/Staff Permit (603-535-2330)
  3. Log onto: psu.thepermitstore.com and select the Faculty/Staff permit
  4. Enter your information into the system
  5. The permit will be mailed to the address that you have entered into the system within 7 to 10 business days
  6. Print out the Temporary permit and place it on your dash until your permit arrives in the mail.

Click here to download the Faculty Parking Information Pamphlet


Community Alerts

Lot 411 Closure

April 22nd, 2014 by Amanda

Lot 411 will be closed from 3pm on Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014 until 10pm on Thursday, April 24th, 2014.  All vehicles may park in lots 701-702-703 or other Residential North lots.