Property Registration


The University Police offers free, on-line property registration. By filling in a few details, you can have your bicycle (or laptop, iPod, etc.) registered with the University Police, so if your item is ever stolen or recovered it can be matched to you.

If you have any question about this service, please feel free to call (603) 535-2330 and ask to speak with someone in regards to Property Registration.

Community Alerts

Vehicles on Campus after Easter

April 17th, 2014 by Amanda


Students returning from Easter Break with Unpermitted vehicles MUST obtain temporary parking permits if the vehicles are going to be in PSU lots.  Students will then only be allowed to park in lot 603.