Self Defense Education: Could you effectively defend yourself from an attack?
The R.A.D. Instructional Objective:
“To develop and enhance the options of self defense, so they may become viable considerations to the woman who is attacked.”
See what other women had to say about their R.A.D. experience!
- “Every woman on campus should take this class….”
- “This class helped build my confidence so much!”
- “I could not believe the feeling of empowerment that I obtained throughout this class!”
- “Simulation was awesome! I want to do it again!”
- “The lifetime return policy is excellent! Even if I move away, I can still take the refresher courses for free…forever!”
- “I developed a camaraderie with some of the other classmates that was helpful and very supportive.”
- “The instructors are very caring, insightful, and knowledgeable on the information that is taught. They really care about each and every one of us.”
- “I want my mother to take this class!”
- “Even though this is a very serious topic, the instructors presented it in a relaxed manner in which one felt at ease asking questions and discussing related issues as they came up. They made you feel comfortable.”
- “The Campus Walk was very insightful, especially to those who do not ordinarily have the opportunity or occasion to walk in those areas that are covered by the walks. Some areas are quite dark and ominous for someone to walk alone….”