Phone: (603) 535-2210
Fax: (603) 535-2654
Location: The Office of the President is located in the Speare Administration Building, third floor, Room 301
Plymouth State University Leadership
- Athletics: Kim Monika Bownes, Director
- Academic Affairs Leaders:
- Enrollment Management: Jason Moran, Dean of Enrollment Management
- Finance and Administration: Tracy Claybaugh, Interim Vice President
- Information Technology Services: Richard G. Grossman, Assistant VP and Chief Information Officer
- Human Resources: Caryn Ines, Director
- Student Affairs: Dr. Mark J. Fischler, Interim Vice President
- University Advancement: Paula Lee Hobson, Vice President
Special Assistant to the President
- Dr. Brian W. Eisenhauer, Director of Environmental Sustainability
Office of the President Staff
Pat Bahr, Executive Assistant
Pat Bahr joined the President’s Office in October, 2012. She manages the President’s calendar and is responsible for communications, office management, and planning for the Office of the President. She also supports the President as a liaison to the USNH Board of Trustees, the President’s Cabinet, faculty, staff, alumni, and other external organizations.
Pat is an alumna of Iona College, N.Y., with a B.S. in Chemistry and an M.S. in Toxicology from St. John’s University, N.Y. Prior to coming to PSU, most recently, Pat was General Manager at South Peak Resort in Lincoln, NH.
You can contact Pat (603) 535-2210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Janet Capaul, Legislative Liaison
Janet Capaul joined the President’s Office in October 2006. She focuses on the University’s government affairs at the state level. Janet is an alumna of the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, with a B.A. in American History.
Prior to coming to PSU, Janet spent much of her career in resort marketing.
You can contact Janet at (603) 535-3039 or email@example.com.