Phone: (603) 535-2210
Fax: (603) 535-2654
Location: The Office of the President is located in the Speare Administration Building, third floor, Room 301
Plymouth State University Cabinet Members
- Dr. Julie N. Bernier, Provost, Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Dr. James M. Hundrieser, Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs
- Stephen J. Taksar, Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Sally C. Holland, Vice President for University Advancement
- Stephen Barba, Executive Director of University Relations
Special Assistant to the President
- Brian W. Eisenhauer, Director of Environmental Sustainability
Office of the President Staff
Janet Capaul, Executive Assistant
Janet Capaul joined the President’s Office in October 2006. She is responsible for communications, events, and planning for the Office of the President. She also supports the President as a liaison to the USNH Board of Trustees, the President’s Cabinet, faculty, staff, alumni, government officials, the community, and other external organizations with whom the President has a significant affiliation.
Janet is an alumna of the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, with a B.A. in American History. Prior to coming to PSU, Janet spent much of her career in resort marketing.
You can contact Janet at (603) 535-3039 or email@example.com.
Laura Hinman, Executive Assistant
Laura Hinman joined the Office of the President in January 2011. Her responsibilities include planning of various presidential and university events, supporting the day-to-day office operations, and facilitating the needs of the president.
Laura is an ’83 alumna of Plymouth State University with a BS in Business Administration. Prior to coming to PSU, Laura spent most of her career as co-manager of Dartmouth College’s Minary Conference Center in New Hampshire’s Lakes Region.
You can contact Laura at (603) 535-2274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.