Plymouth State University has formed close partnerships and working relationships throughout our region and far beyond. Partnerships are shaped to offer our students exciting opportunities for applied hands-on learning that makes a difference.
A recently announced partnership with the White Mountain National Forest is one example, and with another, PSU has received the Grafton County Economic Development Council (GCDEC) Partner of the Year Award for 2010, recognizing our efforts with GCEDC to develop a business incubator project for the betterment of businesses and entrepreneurs throughout central New Hampshire.
These are some of the areas where we are reaching out to educational, social, cultural, and business organizations to help build vibrant, healthy communities:
- Business Liaison Office
- Center for Active Living and Healthy Communities
- Center for Rural Partnerships
- Center for the Environment
- Institute for New Hampshire Studies
- Judd Gregg Meteorology Institute
- Karl Drerup Art Gallery
- Museum of the White Mountains
- New Hampshire Impact Center
- Online Education and Partnership Courses
- Pakistani Educational Leadership Project
- Savage Welcome Center and Ice Arena
- Silver Center for the Arts
- Small Business Institute
- Statistical Consulting Center
- White Mountains Institute
In addition to the ways PSU reaches out, we also invite the community in. Thanks to Conference Services and many offices and departments across campus, PSU is home to professional conferences; summer athletic and music camps; a wide range of academic events for children and teenagers; New Hampshire state high school sports tournaments; and much more.