ThisWeek@PSU provides a listing of official events taking place on and off campus. By advertising events and activities on campus, the calendar encourages communication and community within Plymouth State University, provides more comprehensive information about the University to the extended community, and helps serve the University’s mission.
- ThisWeek@PSU is for University sponsored events.
- Events must be sponsored by an officially recognized campus department, school, organization or recognized student group.
- Academic classes are not considered events and will not be listed on calendar.
- Events must be submitted on Wednesday of any week to be published to the calendar by the end of the day Friday. Exceptions to this publishing schedule will not be made.
- When using the Event Request Form to submit an event, an e-mail will be sent to the calendar administrator notifying them of the event submission. Events are not published to the events calendar until they have been approved by the calendar administrator.
- Featured Events may be selected at the discretion of the calendar administrator and the Director of Public Relations for including on the University home page and the home page of ThisWeek@PSU. Events will be chosen to be highlighted based on the degree of mass appeal to all calendar audiences, and where possible will reflect an equal emphasis and representation among all calendar categories.
- The calendar administrator, as directed by the Director of Public Relations, reserves the right to delete and/or edit event listings if they do not meet the above criteria, violate local, state or federal law, or university regulations.
- If an event is cancelled, please contact the calendar administrator to request your event be removed from the calendar.
- ThisWeek@PSU will not include cancellations due to weather or campus emergencies. The calendar, and all University communication, will direct viewers check the events cancellation line at (603)535-2007 or the sponsoring department directly.
ThisWeek@PSU is managed by the Office of Public Relations. Please contact the calendar administrator regarding any questions about the calendar policy.