ThisWeek@PSU provides a listing of official events taking place on and off campus. By advertising events and activities on campus, the calendar encourages communication and community within Plymouth State University, provides more comprehensive information about the University to the extended community, and helps serve the University’s mission.
Events should be added to the calendar as early as complete information about the event is available. At minimum, events should be submitted one week prior to the event. Submissions must be received by the end of the day on Wednesday in order to be posted the following Friday. Any events that are received after the Wednesday deadline will be added on the next posting date (the following Friday).
Submitting your event to ThisWeek@PSU does not reserve rooms or facilities. The standard room reservation procedure should be followed before submitting events to ThisWeek@PSU.
To Submit Your Events
- Submit a Work Request Form from the Office of Public Relations web site. You must fill out the “Contact Information” at the top of the form.
- Under “Project Request” check the “ThisWeek@PSU calendar listing box. You may check any other box as it applies (such as Press Release). The Work Request form will expand to allow you to type in all the pertinent details about your event. You will need to include the following information about your event:
- Event Title (required)
- Date Event Begins (required)
- Time Event Begins (required)
- Date Event Ends
- Time Event Ends
- Location (required)
- Entry Fee (if any)
- Sponsoring Department or Organization(required)
- Who Can Attend (required)
- URL that we can link this even to
- Event Description (required)
Please see the Event Posting Tips for suggestions on writing meaningful descriptions.