While content will vary from site to site, the presentation of the content should be consistent. Proper use of visual identity elements such as colors, logos, word marks, and typography ensures that each site enhances the University brand.
All official University pages are required to:
- Meet all copyright and intellectual property laws.
- Meet Section 508 accessibility compliance.
Web Pages Created in Cascade Server
Web Pages in Cascade Server must use an approved University template which has been created or approved by the Web Communications Team. Cascade Server templates will include all vital components of the University’s visual identity.
Web Pages Created Outside of Cascade Server
Web Pages not created in Cascade Server are not encouraged. However, in the event that it makes sense to exclude a site from the Cascade Server environment, all pages will be required to include the following:
- University masthead with a link the plymouth.edu home page and other central University links.
- University footer and its associated links.
- Contact information for the site webmaster/editor.
- Page last updated script
Please note: the Web Communications Team will not provide support or training for sites outside of Cascade Server or other approved Content Management Systems.