Vendor checks are cut every Monday in Concord, and are disbursed from UNH Durham after 3 P.M. on Tuesdays. The Disbursements office must have a hard copy of backup information for the Direct Pay by noon on the preceding Thursday in order for a check to be cut.
Please note: current turn-around time is approximately 1 week. Documentation received by noon on Thursday may not be processed until the following week which will yield a delay in check availability. Urgent or special requests should be communicated directly to the appropriate Business Service Specialist.
Original Invoices should be sent directly to the Disbursements office via hard copy mail or digitally via email@example.com. If you should receive one, please forward it immediately. Do not deface the invoice – this automatically voids it.
- Authorized signature cards for purchasing/budget spending must be on file in the Disbursements office. A subordinate cannot sign for any funds to be reimbursed to their supervisor/director (the person who does their evaluations.)
- DEPARTMENT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS may sign all staff/faculty reimbursements within the department, as long as they are approved to do so (i.e., authorized card on file.)
- CHAIRS/DIRECTORS may have a peer (of equal standing or above) in or out of their department or from the Principal Administrator’s Office in their area sign (either the PA or their administrative assistant.)
- PA’s/PRESIDENT may have any other PA or their administrative assistant sign.
NON-TRAVEL CASH ADVANCE FORMS
To be used in emergency situations when purchasing from a vendor that does not accept purchase orders or a purchasing card
- LIMITS: $201 up to $500.
- Form must be submitted to Disbursements 48 hours in advance for approval and check preparation.
- A detailed explanation is required in order to satisfy the purchasing procedures.
- Advance procedures must be cleared within 48 hours (2 business days).
- All receipts must be made out to Plymouth State University.
HIRING A FOREIGN NATIONAL
To ensure proper handling of payments to foreign entities (individuals or companies) contact the Manager of Disbursements at 603-535-2252 at least two months prior to the provision of services and/or required payment.