Class Search (Does not require myPlymouth sign-on)
Class Search (Requires myPlymouth sign-on; Use to access all Self-Service features, including Degree Works.)
Search For Courses by:
~~~~~~~~IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION~~~~~~~
- How Do I Find Out Who My Advisor Is?
- Log into my Plymouth.
- Click on the Services tab.
- Click on Student.
- Click on My Advisors.
Note: If you do not have an advisor listed, please contact Deb Tobine at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I check if I have a HOLD that will affect registering for classes?
- Log into myPlymouth
- Click on the Services tab
- Click on Student
- Click on Student & Bursar Records
- Click on View Holds
*If your hold is financial, please review your account detail. All payments must be made in Student Account Services. Student Account Services Hours are: 8-4 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday andFriday, 10-4 Thursday or call: 603-535-2215.