The PAT Staff Scholarship Committee is seeking applications for the Margaret “Peg” Rock Kenyon Memorial Scholarship. One scholarship in the amount of $700 will be awarded to a non-traditional student for the 2013-2014 academic year.
To honor the memory of Margaret “Peg” Rock Kenyon (Plymouth Teacher’s College, 1950) by providing scholarships for worthy non-traditional students pursuing careers in education, social work, environmental studies, journalism, or medicine.
· Non-traditional (age 24 or older);
· Pursuing a career listed above under Purpose;
· Must have potential for achievement and maturity;
· Must have minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 (which will be verified through the Registrar’s Office);
· Must have financial need.
· A student must be enrolled as a full-time student at PSU to utilize their award.
· Students, including seniors, who will be attending during the fall semester only, are eligible for only 50 percent of the annual award.
The application and recommendation form is attached, and needs to be returned to Kim Gammons, MSC 19, by March 31, 2014.