The mission of the Community Engagement & Integrated Learning Advisory Council is to support student engagement in community service and academic service learning in local, national, and global communities.
This is done by continuing the work of the Service Learning Task Force and gathering and communicating information about best practices, what is happening on campus, and opportunities in community service and academic service learning in local, national, and global communities.
- Thaddeus Guldbrandsen, Vice Provost for Research and Engagement; Chair, Research Advisory Council
- Mary Bantell, Director, Nursing
- Linda Corriveau, Coordinator
- James Kuras, Adjunct Faculty, Business
- Teresa Potter, Student Life/Hartman Union Building
- Debra Regan, Director, Global Education