The mission of the Engaged Learning Council is to support student engagement in community service and academic service learning in local, national, and global communities.
This is done by continuing the work of the Service Learning Task Force and gathering and communicating information about best practices, what is happening on campus, and opportunities in community service and academic service learning in local, national, and global communities.
- Thaddeus Guldbrandsen, Vice Provost for Research and Engagement; Chair
- Ben Amsden, Director of Center for Rural Partnerships
- Mary Bantell, Director, Nursing
- Bonnie Bechard, Professor of Business
- Megan Birch, Director of Educator Preparation
- Linda Corriveau, Community Service Center Coordinator
- Jessica Dutille, Academic Service Learning Coordinator
- James Kuras, Career Services Manager
- Joyce Larson, Director of Institutional Research
- Mary Ann McGarry, Associate Professor of Science Education
- Teresa Potter, Student Life/Hartman Union Building
- Debra Regan, Director, Global Education
- Maria Sanders, Assistant Professor of Philosophy
- Meagan Shedd, Assistant Professor of Early Childhood Studies