Below is a summary of requirements for RAC awards. Please also reference your award letter for other pertinent details.
- All awards start at the beginning of the fiscal year (July 1) No work on the award is to begin before that date.
- A presentation of your research will be required during faculty week
- Standard pay rates for students are to be used in budgets (Undergrad: $7.25/$7.50/$7.75 Grad: paid on a stipend basis NOT per hour and needs to be coordinated with COGS to insure it does not conflict with their GA assistantship)
- Intellectual Property & Conflict of Interest documents need to be filled out & signed
- If you are using human subjects in your research, IRB will need to be notified & an application filled out
- The Office of Sponsored Programs web page also has valuable information on policies and proceedures to follow while conducting your reasearch