The work of this office is all about collaboration, so please feel free to contact us any time with your ideas and questions about research, engagement and external funding. The Office of Research & Engagement was established August 1, 2012. As Vice Provost, I look forward to working with faculty, staff, students, and off-campus partners to achieve the following objectives:
- Enhance the educational experience at PSU by supporting student involvement in research and service learning on campus, around the region and the globe.
- Diversify revenue and reduce the burden on student tuition by increasing the level of partnerships and external funding.
- Harness the capacity of Plymouth State University to be a catalyst for regional prosperity through strategic regional engagement and high quality research and scholarship.
- Communicate to regional partners about research and engagement at Plymouth State University.
- Research and Engagement are at the heart of Plymouth State University’s mission. The purpose of the Vice Provost for Research and Engagement is to increase the level of external support in order to help manage PSU’s well-being; support faculty, staff, and student efforts to expand research, scholarly activity, and external funding at PSU; and generally raise the profile and effectiveness of research at PSU
Like us on Facebook for updates on research and engagement in the Plymouth community.