You’ve lived on campus and now would like to experience living in a different residential area. Or, maybe you’d like to apply for a single room or private-bedroom apartment.
What you need to do…
- Complete the housing application – available online March 21, 2014.
- Print your completed application and bring it to the Office of Residential Life by March 27th at 8:30 pm. Remember to bring along your prospective roommate(s) applications too! Applications for all group members must be submitted together.
- If you’ve already chosen a room in your current residential area, simply let the staff in the Office of Residential Life know you wish to participate in this portion of the housing selection process. We will be sure to assign you a time to participate on April 9 or 10..
- Check your PSU email account for your appointment time to select your new room. Appointment times will be sent out by April 7.
- Attend housing selection on April 9 + 10, 2014 at the Bradford Room in the Centre Lodge (based on your appointment time).
Residents unable to attend on selection day must contact the Office of Residential Life prior to April 8, 2014 to make arrangements for a room to be selected on their behalf. Housing selection is not a valid reason for missing a class; please plan accordingly.
Quick Answers(pdf) to some common questions.
Do you still have questions? Contact the Office of Residential Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or 535-2260