Hello! We are happy you are interested in the ResNorth housing selection process. Our goal is to provide you with accurate information, allowing you to make the most informed decision regarding your living options.
- ResNorth housing includes the University Apartments (White Mountain Apartment Complex & Non-traditional Student Apartments) and Langdon Woods.
- ResNorth housing is available to all returning students.
- All housing in ResNorth can be coed. You may have any combination of men and women in apartments, Langdon Woods suites and Langdon Woods doubles. Groups of 4 interested in coed apartments must also complete the coed apartment living agreement(pdf).
- ResNorth housing assignments are completed prior to the start of the Traditional Hall Housing Selection Process. This timeline allows students to try for any housing option in Residential North without giving up their current housing assignment.
- Students currently living in ResNorth have the opportunity to keep their housing and pull in new roommates or switch to other types of housing in ResNorth and pull in new roommates.
- Housing selection for students not currently living in ResNorth is based on ranking numbers.
- Ranking numbers are based on a student’s age and credits earned.
- Students unable to attend on selection day must contact Janette Wiggett at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 603-535-2642 prior to their assigned selection time/date to make arrangements for a space to be selected on their behalf. Housing selection is not a valid reason for missing a class; please plan accordingly.
So you’ve decided you’d like to live in ResNorth? That’s great! We will walk you through the process…
Do you already live in ResNorth? Housing selection process for current ResNorth students
Do you live somewhere other than ResNorth? Housing selection process for moving to ResNorth
Here is the timeline(pdf) for the ResNorth housing selection process.
Quick Answers(pdf) to some common questions.
Do you still have questions? Contact Janette Wiggett at email@example.com or 535-2642