For Returning Students
Hello! We are happy you are interested in the traditional residence halls housing selection process. Our goal is to provide you with all the information you need to select a traditional residence hall, from remaining in your current room, to switching rooms, or moving to a new hall.
- The traditional residence halls are available to all students.
- The traditional residence halls include: Belknap, Pemi, Blair, Mary Lyon, Grafton, and Smith.
- See ResNorth 2013-2014 Housing Selection Process for information regarding Non-Trad & White Mt. Apartments and Langdon Woods.
- Students have the opportunity to keep their current space or switch to a different space within their current building and pull in a roommate of their choice.
- Students may keep their current space or a space in their current building and still apply to switch to a different residence hall.
- Portions of the housing selection process are based on ranking numbers.
- Ranking number is based on age and credits earned. All full time students receive a ranking number, regardless of their intent to live on campus.
So you’ve decided you’d like to live in one of the traditional residence halls? That’s great! We will walk you through the process…
Do you want to stay in your current hall? Process for remaining in your current hall
Are you interested in moving to a different hall or into a single? Process for moving to a different residence hall or into a single
Here is the timeline (pdf) for the 2013-2014 traditional housing selection process.
Quick Answers (pdf) to some common questions.